Donnerstag, 22. März 2012

Kulture 5, Brian Stark

Ich finde interessant about the rules of the street. Er reminded mich of walking through campus, and going to class in Angel Hall. It is becomes very crowded, and you might get a elbow or kicked. There is also no excuse me, or sorry about that. It is just common knowledge that you will probably get bumped into. Ich auch thought it gleicklich that he old women would bet you up for the spot on the bus. This comes from the hard life of growing up on the streets. I think it is true that older people are dangerous. ich wolche nicht with mich grosmutter.

The whole porn shop artikle was a little out their. I get how they are showing that Germans are not that stuck up. That they are a sexual country with there nude beaches, nude parks, and sex shops. It was funny to read that Germans think that the only people that go to sex shop in America are crack addicts. that is not true their are many different Americans that frequently visit these shops. We do though keep them on the down low, because Americans do not want to let other people know that they go there.

The old lady cleaning the bathrooms are a very sanitary idea. It is kind of like the high end places in America that have the guy in restroom. He keeps the place clean, people smelling good, and a towel ready after washing your hands. I wonder if these ladies have fresh mints ready for me if I have to give them geld.

The artikel about woman in Germany had some very interesting facts. There is a still a diversity between men and women throughout the world. It is good to see that Germany is making strides in bridging the gap. With the laws that they have in place;it seems to be paying off in schooling the most. I also liked seeing the age that Germans tend to get married. It seems I will have a better shot of getting married over there then in America. Especially with the way women tend to come pick up men just from a stare

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.