Montag, 13. Februar 2012

Kultur 3

I do not find it interesting at all that Germany holds three fourths of breweries in the European Union considering that Beer is the main drink in Germany. I do find it interesting that Germans just crack open a beer at work because in the United States people would get into a lot of trouble because of that. I found part about the hangovers kind of funny.
I also do not find it interesting that Germans eat mostly organic foods because generally Germans shop in fresh markets and they buy their groceries almost everyday, if not every other day. They always buy fresh loafs of bread and only enough milk for a day, unlike Americans who buy gallons at a time.
I like the idea of the quick food stands that sell traditional German foods instead of always eating something like McDonalds when a person is on the go.
Although Germans do tend to burst peoples bubbles, I like that they are not optimistic. I tend to be that way as well, I don't like to wait and hope for the best. I like straight answers. It may sound like they are being mean, but at least they are honest.
I like a Berliners sense of humor because they generally make snide comments, that are truthful, but funny as well. I did not realize that so many Germans had a sense of humor. I pictured Germans to always be serious.
I really do like the way that Germans set up their mealtimes because it seems to make them live healthier lifestyles. Most Germans are not overweight, unlike Americans.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.