Montag, 13. Februar 2012

Facebook in German

Diese Woche ich decided to change my facebook into Deutsch. It was a lot easier to follow than I thought it would be. I left it in German for an entire day and it was just as easy as reading it in English. It might have been because I am so use to facebook or maybe I'm just catching on to Deutsch quickly. I wish that it not only changed the facebook buttons and things into Deutsch, but the comments people send you as well. It was a good experience to play with a social network in German and I am considering turning it back into German that way it becomes easily recognized.

1 Kommentar:

  1. That would stop someone from messing with your facebook if you leave it up. Did you learn a lot of new words while doing this? It kind of reminds me of when people attach name cards of things in another language. (Like der stuhl on a chair)

    AntwortenLöschen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.