Montag, 13. Februar 2012
Kultur 3
Ich finde der erste articel serh lustig. Being British I know quite a bit about beer, and I remembered the conversation conversation where we talked about how the Deutsch are only allowed to have 4 ingredients in Irhe Bier. The formality of Bier trinken is quite interesting. It's really funny how we did read this today, because over the weekend I was at a ballroom dance team party, and a girl told me about how if we don't make eye contact when we cheered that whoever didn't will get 7 years of bad sex. I also really enjoy the hangover risk section that went with each Bier. After such a funny first article, I found this second one rather sad. A ban on public drinking would be a very sad thing. I understand the upside being less crime, however the drinking is a huge part of their culture and I'm glad they are fighting the bans. I already knew a lot about the European obsession about organic food from a Finnish foreign exchange student that my friends had live at their house. She would talk about how everyone in that area all hate GMO's and unnatural food. I would be surprised however if feelings wont eventually change, when the demand goes way above the supply. Ich finde der third article very helpful since I want to travel to Deutschland. Although the Author doesn't have much nice things to say about the many of the dishes. The Bockwurst, Bratwurst im Brötchen, Hähnchen, Krakauer. Ich mag Pommes, und Spätzle. The Turkish food also sounds the delicious the Doner sounds so good especially with the sauces. Again I'm not surprised about the article at all it again illustrates the brutal honesty of the Deutsch. How they will tell you exactly how they feel about ones plan. What this article says is no matter what the Deutsch say about your plan and one just needs to tell them to lighten up. This article goes through the areas of Deutschland and talks about their sense of humor. Found the Rindelanders Karneval celebration very interesting, and how they have their joke sessions televised around the nation.
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.