I think the German door policy completely matches stereotypes about German people: the short and rude answers. I would never knock on the door of a German because I'm so used to being welcomed in because of our American door customs.
The fact the Germans are so particular even about what to do with their garbage also shows the stereotypical German personality. I think it is funny that they take so much time to sort their garbage because who seriously has time for that! Maybe that is why Germany is so clean and America is so dirty because most Americans throw their trash right on the ground or out of their car window.
Mostly the German dorms seem to be a lot like the dorms we live in except for the fact that a majority of college students do live in student housing because we have available space. I find it very cool that the University of Tübingen has relations with Ann Arbor. The campus seems so small and old; however, I think that it would be very cool to study there.
I find it surprising that Germany has become so diverse considering it's history. The most surprising part to me is that is the home to quite a large Turkish population.
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.