For my AMD I chose to try to find some popular American music translated into German. When I Googled this I found out that the Beatles actually released 2 hit songs in German and they produced some songs from Hamburg. So I chose to Youtube German versions of the Beatles. I first listened to “She Loves You”, which translated to “Sie Liebt dich”. After finishing that interesting version which had the same music behind it I decided to just click on the suggested songs along the side. The top song was “komm gib mir deine hand” which I translated to give me your hand/ and was actually I want to hold your hand. It appeared that these two were the only songs sung in German I could find, so I moved on to listen them again in English and compare. I then found the Beatles live at The Star Club in Hamburg (1962) And listened to that, but it didn’t have video and it just sounded like them playing normally.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UT6xiYUtlT4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_eIzpZzGKo&feature=related
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.