Sonntag, 11. März 2012

It is interesting that there is such a largely incorporated bike path system in their cities. I think that it is a great idea for all major cities to focus more on non-motor powered modes of transportation. I didn't, however, find it that surprising that the cyclist are seen as being "aggressive" because that's just normally how any avid cyclist is when it comes to rules of the road. I did find it quite interesting how the author stressed the obedience of the German people to pedestrian traffic signal. I for one am not too conscientious of pedestrian traffic signals and prefer to go when i see an opening. I wonder how long i could get away with that in Germany. I did find it interesting that even something as simple and straight forward as buying a train ticket can come with complications. The Honors system that German's use for their public transportation seems too good to be true. Apparently it is the way the author put it, saying that they definitely still check tickets and that there can be so many complications in even buying your tickets. I thought it was kind of funny that Germans have a support group for messy people; " Anonyme Unordentliche (Slobs Anonymous)". I also thought that their system for educating young people how to drive was very strange. It made me wonder if i would even want to bother getting my license if i lived in Germany.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.