Sonntag, 29. Januar 2012

AMD2 - Findet Nemo

For my most recent "adventure with German" i decided to watch "Findet Nemo". It was actually even more interesting to watch it in German than in English. The way they said some things was very funny; especially when coming from certain characters (like Bruce, Crush and Dory). I should have written this blog while i was watching the movie because i would have been able to use much better German vocabulary from the movie that now escapes me. I was definitely able to pick up on some of the grammar that we have learned in class and learned a few new phrases like "Gutes Gefuhl ist weg".

1 Kommentar:

  1. Finding Nemo is an awesome movie! I clicked on your link, and then proceeded to spend the hour I was supposed to study watching random movie previews in german. The different voices speaking freaks me out a little. I watched part of Scary movie 1 in deusch. The words don't match up to what they are saying.

    AntwortenLöschen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.