Sonntag, 29. Januar 2012
AMD 2- South Park
For my second adventure in German Ich decided to watch an episode of South Park with 2 of mein Fruend. Wir watched the episode "City Sushi" and "It's a Jersey Thing". City Sushi was about zwei sushi restaurants competing for consumers. The Second was about New Jersey expansion cross the country. Die Personen von South Park set up a barricade, und fight die cast of Jersy Shore. Die Personen von South Park hat the help of Osama Bin Laden, und Er totete die Personen von Jersey. Although I couldn't understand most of it I did pick up on some things. I understood all the subjects such as Ich, Du, und Sie. I also noticed a few phrases like "Ich Heisse Stan", und "Wie bitte". One other thing I noticed was the numbers they used zwei, und drei a couple of times.
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.