Montag, 16. April 2012

AMD 6, Brian Stark

Fur Meinen finial AMD, Ich wolle keep on reading the articles ich mag. Those are the one's auf the environment. Ich auch searched for some arbietet in deutchland. There war nicht as ich expected their to be. For as much as I have read in the AMD and Kultur text on "How Germany sollen this leader in environment movement", but they didn't haben that many arbietet openings. I could haben sagen in the wrong places. I will have to look again when I get more serious about looking fur arbietet.

Ich auch lesen a story in Time Magazine it was titled The Environment. It talked about Germany's Erneuerbare-Energien-Gesetz (EEG), or feed in law. It was the climate change law that was put in place. It has had great success since it introduction in 1991, and has been influential in other polices that have stemmed from it. The law helps with supplying renewable energy to the country to supplement the use of fossil fuels. It has brought 250,000 jobs to the country. It also talked about how America could implement this law to help with it increasing energy needs.
It talked about how they have the resources and climate to provide for renewable energy sources. That the Germans don't have the sun to generate the power needed from solar energy, but Arizona and California do.

It has been fun learning about Germans advance in this field, since this is what I'm going into. I'm also looking forward to maybe working over there in the future, since they are one of the leaders in environmental technology.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.