Donnerstag, 8. März 2012

Kultur 4

Ich finde es interessant that Germans travel most places on their bikes; however I think it is an excellent idea. This is most likely one of the reasons that Germans are in better shape than Americans. Americans hop in their cars to drive down the street and Germans ride their bikes for their exercise.
I kind of laughed at the idea of the "little red dictator" who tells you when to cross the street. Generally in America we can cross the street whenever or even J-walk and not get in trouble, but in German if you cross the street when you are not allowed to a person can get in a lot of trouble. This is even more interesting because in Germany in generally seems that roads are not too busy because most people don't drive cars.
I think that German form of logic is inconvenient because those kinds of mistakes can really ruin a persons day. I think that the Germans, being rude people, do this on purpose. This also goes with the no free rides because people make mistakes and the German culture seems to not recognize mistakes. So I guess the article was recommending that you double check everything you do in Germany because if you are caught without a ticket or something you will have to put up with the circumstances even if it was the slightest mistake.
I like the fact that Germans are very organized. I wish America has a slobs anonymous class!
I find it funny that Germans think being nude in public is ok and that Americans are uptight because they think it is wrong to be nude in public because for almost anything else Germans are the uptight ones.
I like how in Germany people cannot get their license until they are older, and in fact most people never necessarily need to learn to drive because there are other better forms of transportation that Germany has to offer.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.