Dienstag, 6. März 2012

AMD 4

For AMD 4 I joined Livemocha and began by taking a Deutschkurs. Livemocha ist sehr interessant. Ich lerne tage des Monats und ich spreche mit ein Madchen.

Es ist incredible wie weit social media has come since Myspace. Ich liebe das Kultur Abschnitt sehr *much*. I especially like the photos that get shared throughout the culture section. It really adds to the value of the site when people are actively adding images to it.

I began with 100 'Mochapoints' that I believe I get to spend on more advanced lessons without having to pay. It seems that I can get more Mochapoints by helping others with their learning, thus fostering growth of the site, adding to the value of the material, and getting me to come back more often. It's a very popular model in social media, especially recently.

There is also an interesting part of the site that ties back to the previous paragraph. I can earn tokens (which get spent on 'premium' lessons) by essentially grading papers and providing feedback for people learning english. It's all sehr interessant.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.