Ich enjoyed the culture readings thoroughly. Im terms of the comedy reading, Deutsche humor seems nicht so different from American humor. Ich bin unsurprised that Hamburg humor is very sarcastic and seemingly stereotypically Amerikan, und that seems like the form of comedy that's most in tune with my sense of humor. This seemed to be an interesting tie-in to the virtue of pessimism in Germany.
Die various forms of bier were also sehr interesting to read about. I was pretty surprised at the difference in alcohol content between the various ales and forms- mein taste pallet for bier isn't nearly attuned enough to catch or taste the different between die various elements.
Moreover, ich bin surprised that Turkish fast root restaurants were so common in Germany; I don't think I've ever seen a Turkish restaurant in the U.S., although I've certainly seem plenty of kabob stands in Chicago. Ich think that importation of some more Turkish food would probably be a productive culinary addition to the U.S.
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.