So, it being Valentines Day and me being female, I had planned to spend the night watching a romance movie and eating chocolate. I planned on watching "Pride and Prejudice" in Deutsch (with Deutsch subtitles) and eating reece's. I know the movie by heart and would probably learn a lot of Deutsch while watching. But, alas, it was not to be.
Instead, I watched " 7 Zwerge" (7 Dwarves), which was recommended to me by a friend who took Deutsch 101 last semester. I still ate my reece's. They are so delicious. This being a Deutsch movie, I thought it was a great chance to compare American films to Deutsch films. Lola Rennt is a weird movie, so I don't count that. I wanted to see why all the Deutsch watch American movies, and Americans don't want Deutsch movies (for the most part).
And now... to watch the movie:
I see why they like American movies better. I only got through a half hour before I turned it off.
The movie was stupid and not in a funny way. Maybe that's the difference in humor, but it wasn't my taste. The story line was ok. The movie was supposed to be a parody of Snow White, so it was a good story to begin with. One of the dwarves acted mentally challenged, and he was really annoying. The best part was definitely the dwarves song as they were walking to their work. It was catchy and had a good beat.
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.