Dienstag, 28. Februar 2012

AMD 4: Liz Sherzer

For my AMD, i decided to use the wunderbar Idee of meine Klassenkameradins und sehe South park fern. Season 3 Episode 17:  Jetzt gibt's was auf die Ohren  ( World Wide Recorder Concert). I also watched in English to compare. 

Random notes:
 - Mr Garrison sounds a lot more angry, but they still had the "mmkay" right for Mr. Makey. 
 - I swear they speed up parts so the words would match with the mouths movie. 
 - I was able to understand certain parts. Sometimes they talked too fast for me to understand more than a random word here or there. (i.s Vater, besser, beischen, hosen, keine, handschule, bitte, wissen, schlaufen, nicht.)
 - There was this one part where the South Park kids are talking to kids from New York, and the New York kids say something (Mussenforts?), and the South Park kids don't know what it is. I know how you guys feel...
 - instead of "Buffering", it was "Puffereing"

Overall, I still don't know enough Deutsch to really understand it. I catch a few words here and there, but they speak too fast and so many words are still foreign to me. South Park is still awesome.

After watching the English version, I'm not surprised I didn't know a lot of the words. South Park is a very funny, but very inappropriate. 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.