Montag, 30. Januar 2012

AMD 2: South Park

For my AMD this Woche ich watched South Park in Deutsch. I watched the Episoden "All About Mormons," und "Cartmanland." Ich picked die Episoden sort of at random aber also because ich have seen them many times and figured ich verstehe most of them. It turned out to be a gut choice because there were a lot of conversations in die Episoden that showed Wortschatz wir learn im Deutschklasse.

Im die ersten Episode ich verstehe Die Familie Wortschatz zum Bespiel "Vater," "Mutter," "Schwester," etc. Im die zweiten, Cartman bought a theme park and had to figure out wie viele people to let in his park and wie viel to charge them. There were a lot of numbers through the episode and it was challenging to keep up with the pace that Deutsch is actually spoken but I did manage. Finally, ich verstehe some common phrases we have learned, zum Bespiel "Was ist das?" "wie Bitte?" und especially commands as well, zum Bespiel "setzen Sie sich" und "schrieben Sie."

The characters sprechen sehr schnell, so it was hard verstehen sometimes. I noticed that when there were larger periods that I understood well, it seemed to slow down, like during the part where somebody was introducing seine Familie. This is probably because ich was able to pick out full phrases and sentences rather than single words. I think I might try to do this again once ich lerne more Deutsch and can verstehe better.

1 Kommentar:

  1. I love South Park! I might have to steal this idea for my next AMD. Thats good that you were able to pick out phrases. The hardest part, for me, is understanding people when they speak. Did you notice if their voices were done by other people? That always freaks me out a little.
    P.S. your blog was hard to read at first, with all the german and english mixed together, but it was a lot easier the second and third time.

    AntwortenLöschen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.