Mittwoch, 21. März 2012
Fur this AMD assignment, I decided that it would be Spass to reconnect with one of mien Freund from Deutschland. Sie hiesst Cristina Lellig und sie ist ubershon, freundlich und intelligent. Sie kommt aus Norderstedt, which is near Hamburg. I met her when ich war sechzehn Jahren alt. Sie hat nach Amerika fur einem Semester gekommt. We casually dated for the duration of her stay and kept in touch for months afterward, but eventually drifted apart. We spoke for a few hours and had much to say. It was fun to be able to initiate the conversation in Deutsch und wir haben about much gesprecht. Wir haben about when she was in Amerika gesprecht. I learned that ihre Mutter ist tot, denn sie hatte Cancer. On a brighter note, sie ist zwanzig Jahre alt und kann jetzt fahren. She will start college next year, but doesn't know yet what she wants to do. It was really good to hear from her and i'm sure we will communicate more now that i am learning Deutsch.
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.