I wasnt sure if the Bild magazine from the first article was as explicit as it made it out to be. I assumed that these women and their breasts were covered in a bikini. But just to make sure, for science and german, i went and googled it. It actually appeared that the first woman on a Bild magazine wasnt wearing any clothes but the picture was cropped so that nothing inappropriate was visible. I found that the politicians are actually scared of this ruining their reputation is pretty sad, and if it actually hurts their careers then the readers in germany are very gullible.
Why dont Germans keep their door open or put a sign on the door like a hotel that says do not disturb. That would solve all german politeness with the door problems. I liked the picture of Bush that was next to the article. It really represented the awkwardness of the topic discussed.
The germans seem to be a very organized country. It is weird that they have some options for sorting recycables from trash but dont have anything for coke cans which we even make money off returning while in Michigan. Overall i thought the first article was the most interesting.
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.