Donnerstag, 22. März 2012

Kultur5,Jason Xi

After I read the two passages about manners and German erotica, I figure out there is great similarity between Germany and China about these points. In China though we have many polite words like entschuldigung, we are still reluctant to say it when we are supposed to. I guess that's partly because both German and Chinese cultures are relatively introverted, in which people are prone to be silent when they feel guilty towards something. Also, there is great amount of advertisements regarding sex equipment or even abortion all over in most parts in China. We don't have so many taboos of this sensitive topic and more importantly, we need birth control. I guess it would be indifferent where the sex shops locate as long as one demands. However, our government is very concerned with the spread of sex media materials and basically every adult website in China is shut down. In Germany, or Europe Union, people are more susceptible  to sexual topics and have looser restrictions.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.