Montag, 19. März 2012

AMD 5 - Bolton: «Weitere Zeichen der Besserung» bei Muamba

For the AMD I read an article about Bolton midfielder and his recent heart attack. A few weeks ago English born born midfield Fabrice Muamba had a heart attack while playing in a match vs. the Tottenham Hotspur in the FA-Cup-Viertelfinale. After this the Fußball commuity really came together. In Madrid the Real Madrid team wore shirts saying "Gute Besserung Muamba" which I asume is along the lines of get well soon. I picked up on quite a bit of this article such as Der englische Fußballprofi Fabrice Muamba which I presumed means the English football player Fabrice Muamba. The phrase "des 23-Jährigen" the 23 year old. Also "Muamba war im FA-Cup-Viertelfinale bei Tottenham Hotspur", which means "Muamba was in the FA Cup Quarter final with the Tottenham Hotspur." This is Fabrice Muamba and my heart goes out to him and his family:
http://www.pipeline.de/www/pipe_51_109993484-1-58981_Bolton-Weitere-Zeichen-der-Besserung-bei-Muamba.html

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.