Meine Freundin stayed over meine Wohnung für viele Nächte over Spring Break. Wir decided to try to speak Deutsch as viel as possible while wir were together. It helped me realize how important it is to speak Deutsch in order to learn it. It challenged us to think of new ways to combine vocabulary und phrases that wir kennen. As a result, ich denke that wir became quicker with it after a few hours practice.
One good example was when we were talking about mein Vater driving out to pick us up and take us back to our home town (wir kommen aus Redford, Michigan). Sie fragt "Wann kommt deinen Vater?" und ich antworte "Er kommt mit meinen Bruder nach Arbeit, um neun Uhr." I remember this in detail because I was pretty happy to spout off what is probably the longest sentence I've ever said auf Deutsch so far.
Anyway, it was a really good idea und ich denke wir will continue to practice together from now on.
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.