Montag, 13. Februar 2012

AMD 3 - Reading an article about Bayern Munchen

This article was very difficult to understand. I did pick out that on every sunday at 7:30 pm something happens. It looked like that on TV there is a interview or something of that description. It then goes on to talk about the legend in the world of football Franz Beckenbauer. I said that he had something on Sundays, although I could not understand quite what is was. It seems like it then goes on to compare him to Bayern's Robbin. It talks about how when Robbin is playing well there is something very rare with him. It then does on to say what I believe was he is a safe pick to do well, how ever I'm not quite sure. The article ends with Beckenbauer say something like there is no comparison to Robben and that Muller is no replacement, or something along those lines.

http://sportbild.bild.de/SPORT/bundesliga/vereine/fc-bayern-muenchen/2012/02/13/knallharte-kaiser-kritik-an-robben/beckenbauer-erweist-bayern-baerendienst.html

1 Kommentar:

  1. I went to the link that you included in your AMD and tried to ski over the article you read, and compare it to the review that you gave of it. I liked the first sentence too, cause that was one of the few things that i could get using my current german vocabulary. I understood it to mean that he has an interview every week on Sundays at 1930 (7:30pm). I looked at the rest of the next two paragraphs and knew maybe 5 words, so i decided i had to learn more before i even attempted a german only sports article for an AMD. Brave choice.

    AntwortenLöschen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.