Dienstag, 17. Januar 2012
These past few days I have had my facebook set to Deutsch. It was definitely very strange in the beginning, trying to adjust to the new words (I used google translate quite a bit). After the first few days i was starting to catch on to the very common words and phrases such as " gefällt das " = like this, and " Schreibe einen Kommentar" = write a comment. I also have gotten much more familiar with smaller, yet still very useful words like "mit" = with, " markiert "= "marked" but is used to express "tag". Over the lat couple of days i haven't had to translate much simply because I had done it so many times before and am just now remembering all of the words i kept having to translate. This little "exercise" was definitely very useful because I, along with a lot of other people, am already familiar with the layout of facebook and its general/common terms, so translating most of it just by using the context wasn't that hard. It also gave me a good look at how some of the grammar is constructed.
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.