
Diese woche ich decided to skype with meine Freundin who komme auf Berlin. Sie ist neunzehn jahre alt. Sie was a foreign exchange student at my high school when I was a junior and wir haben stayed friends. I hope to visit her one day. During our skype talk we spoke in as much German as I possibly could. We talked about school, my classes, her classes, and how much work it is. We also talked about her coming back to the states for a visit. Miriam also introduced me to her schwester. Her sister is a few years older than us, but sie ist nett! Getting to catch up with my friend and actually talk to someone who is fluent in German was a fun and great learning experience. Hopefully the next time we skype I will be able to speak German more German with her.
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.