Sonntag, 29. Januar 2012

Kultur2

I found the first article a bit weird. There was no explanation as to why the German people complain so much and there was no supporting evidence that they even do such a thing. Americans complain all the time as well, so i wasn't sure why this was even published or what relevance this article had to my education. The second article which was about the "Germanic stare-down" was interesting to think about. I come from a city where if you stare at some one to long and don't move along, you are likely to get harassed or hurt. I know that I personally don't put up with being stared at and find it interesting that it is such an accepted part of their society. I like the topic of the third article. Being straight forward is one of the best ways to be, in my own personal opinion and i would like to experience a culture like that where everyone is not so worried about offending everyone. I don't think that i could live up to a German's expectations of knowing all of those sorts of statistics as discussed in the fourth article. I find information like that completely useless in everyday life and don't feel i should be responsible for knowing statistics like an atlas.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.