Mittwoch, 25. Januar 2012

AMD 1 - Youtube

For my AMD1, I watched German youtube videos.
Some of the ones watched included:
 - Lamas mit huten: this is a funny video about two cartoon lamas wearing hats and talking to each other. I have seen the English version, but the German one is still funny. They have a different accent, and I think they talked faster than the English version.
 - Schnappi das kleine Krokodil: this is a getman video about a Crocodile that lives in Egypt. It is a children's cartoon character. Schnappi goes around trying to eat a fly, or random other animals he finds. He also dances a lot and plays with the bigger animals. I ended up watching this video over 5 times to try to figure out the lyrics. Its a very addicting song.
 - Rammstein - Ich Will: This was the music video for "I Want" by Rammstein. Its a little darker than what i usually listen to. It repeated "ich will" a lot. The actual video was really interesting. The band members robbed and bank, but their version of SWAT came. Then they left and the reporters were all running towards the robbers. Then, as prisoners, they accepted this award.
- Dissidenten - Fata Morgana: Another German band that was big in the Post-War era. They called themselves rock, but they had a very Asian sound to me. It didn't sound like any rock music I've heard. It was too old to have a video.
 - Faust (1971 documentary): this was a documentary in German about another Post-War rock band called Faust. I could understand a few of the words, but not enough to string together. The music they played sounded much more similar to old-school American rock music. I liked it. I didn't have a lot of lyrics to their music, if any. They only played short spinets for the documentary, but I don't recall hearing any words. Weird...
- Die Fantastischen Vier - Die Da: German Hip Hop from the 90s. The funniest thing about this video is the clothes they are wearing. Its very similar to American styles from that time period. The women were showning more than I would expect in the USA, but that could just be the video. They also try to dance, but do a bad job of it. Over all, the song was pretty catchy. I have no clue what they are saying, except Die Da, but i still was trying to sing along to the chorus.
 - Die Arzte - Lied vom Scheiter: This is my type of music. It was a punk music from the 80s. This music video had a bomb in it, like another music video I saw.
 - Puhdys - Alt wie ein Baum: This type of music is called Ostrock. The video was them playing live in 2007 (They were popular back in the 80s). The music was very laid back. It sounds like something I would listen to on a Sunday morning when I don't want to do anything.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.